Key Account Representative
At NB Industries, we believe that success is achieved when we work together with the right attitude and an unwavering commitment to quality, integrity, teamwork, strong relationships, and a willingness to solve and share. Join us in shaping the future for our organisation and the various industries we work in.
A rare opportunity has become available for a dynamic and results-orientated individual with exceptional communication and negotiation skills to join our team.
Aligning yourself with well respected brands such as, Sy-Klone, Sigma, and all other HVAC Solutions, you will utilise your expertise and resources, to offer meaningful solutions to our valued customers.
About the role:
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key accounts.
- Understand and anticipate customer needs, preferences, and business objectives to tailor solutions that meet their requirements.
- Act as the main point of contact and liaison between our key accounts and internal departments, ensuring smooth communication and coordination.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities to maximise revenue and growth.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans to achieve sales targets and maximise revenue opportunities.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers to assess performance, identify opportunities and address concerns.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance the overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Monitor market trends, competitors, and industry developments to provide valuable insights and recommendations to both customers and internal stakeholders.
- Participate in industry events, trade shows, and conferences to represent the Company and network with existing and potential clients.
- Proven experience as a Key Accounts Representative or similar role within the mining industry.
- Prior knowledge of, or a keen interest in heavy duty specialised HVAC and Clean Air Filtration products and services.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of sales and account management principles.
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills.
- Ability to analyse data and use insights to drive decision-making and develop strategic plans.
- Proactive approach to addressing client needs with our proven solutions.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients, acting as their main point of contact.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-driven with a focus on achieving targets and exceeding expectations.
If you’re ready to make an impact and contribute to the success of our key accounts while advancing your career, we would love to hear from you! Apply today via the emailing your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Recruitment Team on 0427 515 199, submitting a current resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in the Key Account Representative opportunity.
NB Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.