If you are seeking an employer that recognises your potential, offering you a pathway forward to become the best version of yourself, allowing you to grow, inspire and achieve, then NB Industries may be your next home.
We invite you to bring your individualism and positivity to the role of HR Assistant.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the end to end recruitment process followed by supporting the HR department in various administrative tasks. You will be a professional, focused and motivated individual looking to continually grow and develop within this role.
A typical day in your world looks like:
- Conduct the end to end recruitment process
- Conduct new employee inductions and work familiarisations
- Maintaining employee records
- Maintaining HR policies and procedures
- Assist in the performance management process
- Assist with the internal Training & Development program (qualification research, submission of applications, training bookings)
- Coordination of apprentice training bookings and TAFE workbook audits
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
Our ideal candidate looks like:
- Possesses a current Certificate IV in HR (or looking to achieve)
- Recruitment experience (mining industry exposure preferred) – required
- Basic understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail is a must, along with the ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
- Ability to relate to a wide range of individuals and personalities, with a mature mindset and a high level of emotional intelligence.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package on offer to the right candidate
- Training & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted gym memberships,
- Company paid weekly Bootcamp classes at Powerstation Mackay (Wednesdays)
- Salary sacrifice and novated leasing options
- Weekly pay, uniforms
- Supportive working environment with secure full-time employment
- 4 weeks paid leave per year.
- Sick Leave Bonus
This is a full time, Monday to Friday role, working 38 hours per week, to be performed at our headquarters in Paget.
If you are a proactive and focused individual ready to develop and grow your career, apply today, ensuring to include a Cover Letter and current CV.
Email your application to the HR Manager, email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 8th September 2023.
NB Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply for this position.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. You MUST be based in Mackay QLD to be considered for this role.