Chief Financial Officer
NB Industries are seeking an experienced and results driven Financial Controller to join our team. As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for over-seeing all financial aspects of our busy organisation and ensuring financial health of the company. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and motivated individual seeking a rewarding role working with a great supportive team.
The role in detail:
- Oversee all financial activities of the organisation, including budgeting, forecasting, cash flow management, financial analysis and reporting.
- Develop financial strategies and plans to support business objectives and goals.
- Provide financial advice and guidance to company Directors and senior management.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting in accordance with all relevant accounting standards and ATO rulings.
- Manage the Finance team and ensure all tasks are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Implement and maintain financial controls to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Identify and evaluate financial risks and opportunities, and develop strategies to mitigate risks and capitalise on opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead and participate in special projects and initiatives as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA or CA certification preferred
- 5+ years accounting and finance experience, with at least 3 years in a management role
- Strong knowledge of all relevant accounting standards and ATO rulings
- Proven track record of managing financial operations and delivering results
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision making skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in financial software and systems, financial reporting and analysis tools
NB Industries has been delivering tailored asset management and maintenance solutions for over 15 years. We are passionate about sharing and building our industry knowledge and contributing to a positive, resourceful and dynamic culture. Servicing a variety of industries, our specialisation lies in providing turnkey solutions delivered on the ground through our most valuable asset – our people.
We are looking to offer flexible working arrangements to the right candidate who possesses an exceptional level of professionalism and a high degree of integrity.
If you are an ambitious and driven financial professional with a passion for excellence then we want to hear from you!
Come with us…. Be a part of our success story!